CNCURC's Third Annual 5K Reduce, Recycle, RUN!
Earth Day, Sunday, April 22, 2012
at Historic Spring Grove Cemetery
7:30 AM Registration; 9:00 AM Start
5K USATF Certified Course
10 AM Kermit Run (Children's Dash)
Packet pick up at Bob Roncker's Running Spot in O'Bryonville from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Friday, April 20th.
Awards: Overall men and women run and walk winners; Top 2 in each age category.
Runners: 14/ under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34. 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70/over
Walkers: 29 & under, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60/over
- Get $20 in coupons for discounts at local Northside area restaurants.
- Recycle your old cell phone and receive $2 off admission to the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Recycle your old running/athletic shoes – gently worn shoes will be distributed to families in need and worn out shoes will be shredded for their base materials to be used anew.
- Using FDA approved compostable paper cups, or feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- Ride your bike to the event; bike racks will be available!
- Don't want to purchase a shirt? Wear your 2009 or 2010 shirt.
Proceeds go to Cincinnati Northside Community Urban Redevelopment Corporation (CNCURC) a 501(c)(3) non-profit, to help stabilize and revitalize the community by increasing homeownership and eliminating blight in Northside.
Register for Race Online Here! - until Wednesday, April 19, 2012.
Cost for entry is $20.00, $25 with T-shirt. Paper Registration must be postmarked by Saturday, April 14, 2012 to receive T-shirt. Children 9 and under are free. Registration day of race is $25.00.
Sign up in teams of 4-7 and save! $15 per person ($20 with T-shirt) if all forms are mailed together in one envelope with one check for the full amount by Saturday, April 14, 2012. Team winner determined by totaling top 4 times.
Visit Our Sponsors
Porch Swing Properties
Virginia Place / Inline Development